Friday, January 28, 2011

Like Heaven by Thoughts And Notions



The song that I wrote with my band for my wife as my proposal gift :)

Lyrics:

Like Heaven
Words by Jasper Tan, Music by Wilbert Tan

I used to not believe in love,
thinking it's a stupid game.
Then you walked into my door,
and you changed my life again.
I was sad before I met you,
But somehow you took it all away.

Now everything feels like heaven.
When I'm right here next to you,
there's nowhere I would rather be.
Now everything feels like heaven.
I give my heart only to you,
there's nothing more that I could say.

People say I'm so in love,
and that I never looked the same.
Each day I'm loving you more,
now there's nothing to complain.
I was sad before I met you,
but somehow you took it all away.

No comments:

Post a Comment