Saturday, March 22, 2008

A song in honor of the season of lent.

We wrote this song in honor of the season of lent. We drew inspiration of this song from the movie "The Passion of the Christ" This the most powerful song (both lyric and music wise) that we have ever written to this day. This song has not been released on the radio and we are releasing it here as a Multiply Site exclusive. This song is included in our debut album "In Awe of His Amazing Love." which is still available at all Major Record bars nationwide and at House of Praise Music outlets nationwide. Feel free to send us your thoughts about this song below.

Repentance

I looked at your bloodied face

And I was caught so amazed

How you did all these things for me

Eventhough I didn't come and asked

For you laid down your life

And you breathe your one last breath

It took me quite awhile

To realize how wrong i was

How i sinned to you the most

As I see you nailed to the cross

Cause I have finally seen the light

When you breathe your one last breath

God how I've been such a fool

To let myself drown into sin

You saved me from my sinfulness

For all that I have done

Your blood is now in my own hands

Cleansed by your undying love

I turned away from sinfulness

Now this life is for you to have

You laid down your life for us

Showed us your love will forever last

We'll offer this life for you

And follow you through and through

 

1 comment: